RED ROVER CREAMERY FAQ'S
WHAT ARE YOUR CURRENT STORE HOURS?
Our current hours are:
Friday and Saturday 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm - 7:00pm
WHAT ARE YOUR ACCEPTED PAYMENTS?
At this time, we prefer credit card transactions and are also accepting cash.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Ordering ahead is highly recommended, either through our website (redrovercreamery.com) or via phone (603-427-8172)
When arriving to pick up your order, please notify us of your arrival by calling us or coming to the screen door. We will place your order on the table outside our door or inside your car, if you are parked in one of the adjacent spaces to our shop.
Customers that wish to order as they walk by may order at the screen door. We will take your method of payment and bring your order to you outside the shop.
WHAT IS RED ROVER CREAMERY'S CURRENT COVID-19 POLICY?
We’re grateful for your patience and support during these uncharted, trying times and are excited to be re-opening. We have modified our operation in several ways to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers and our community. You may find some of these changes a little different than you are used to, and we ask for and appreciate your patience and understanding. We very much look forward to returning to inviting people inside the shop, scooping up cones upon cones of ice cream and offering all of the tastes to smiling faces. We will get there.
As of now, we will be offering:
- Pre-packaged ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, cookies, and summer beverages
- Ice cream containers will come in several sizes, all hand packed and fully sealed
- Toppings and sauces, when available, will be prepackaged containers to enjoy at home.
- Please enjoy complimentary ice cream cones with every purchase of our pints and quarts. As always, our mini top hat cones will be included with every ice cream order, allergies permitting
- At this time we are not offering cones or build-your-own ice cream sandwiches
- As always, all of our packaging and utensils are fully compostable.
ARE MASKS REQUIRED FOR PICK UP?
Yes. All customers are respectfully asked to please wear a mask and maintain a 6 foot distance from other customers. Many thanks!
WHAT IS RED ROVER CREAMERY'S REFUND POLICY?
Our policy is valid for a period of 1 calendar day from the date of the purchase. If you pick up your order and are not satisfied for any reason you can return the product for a refund. If the period of 1 day has lapsed since the purchase, we can't, unfortunately, offer you a refund.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for a refund:
- Product is defective
- Product is not as described
- Product must be in original packaging
In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected. If the product does not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. Perishable goods are completely exempt from being returned.
Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be returned.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may send an email to email@example.com or write a letter to 150 State St, Portsmouth, NH, 03801, USA